Stolen sound system? Will you be compensated for it?
The Full Theft cover which refers to your whole car being stolen is well-known to us all. But what happens if someone forces your car’s lock and takes the sound system?
In this case, the Partial Theft cover is activated and you are compensated not only for the sound system but for the lock too!
In which other cases am I covered by Partial Theft?
- If an integral, necessary car component is stolen (e.g. The steering wheel)
- The factory GPS
- If the thief vandalizes the interior of the car.
- For damages caused to the car frame during the theft.
- If the driver’s handbag is stolen
- If the child seat is stolen.
The Partial Theft limit is 650 euro with an excess of 75 euro.
If your car has been forced call the Helpline and the police and report the incident. We take care of all the rest!
The Partial Theft cover is in our second program, Additional Covers which 65% of our clients opt for.